I agree, they are not very "simple" or intuitive. I would love for this
aspect to be cleaned up in the next version of the IDE. It is making my life
difficult when I have to make these things for our artists who want to see
exactly how it will look within the IDE as it will when published. You
should see some of the horror layouts they have to deal with.

Charles P.