nah. it's actually for one of our QA people here, he QA's all of our flash
projects, and one in particular has been going on forever so he get's
annoyed with the sounds, but still wants to listen to music..

i found out that applescripts can't do the job either.. I bet i could write
a firefox extension, but that would only cover firefox..