Thanks for the ideas Pete.  Just my luck it's hard to test this morning
because it's working fine now - but still makes me uncomfortable on
Friday it was only working 50% of the time, and no change in sourcecode
since then.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organization Effectiveness - Technology Solutions