Just happened to me, with Arial bold. Totally random so far (I've embedded
arial successfully before), and no idea what.

-Scott

On 9/25/06, eric dolecki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Has anyone had a dynamic text field with text set to embedded not display?
the field is nested within some mcs, but there is no masking, no bold, no
italic, etc. And its simple Arial. When embedded (even if I set the string
in the IDE) - nothing displays. Is this a bug with FP8?

- e.

: : ) Scott