also, finding that textfield was a complete nightmare until I got a hold of
gSearch ;)  I was able to bring up all dynamic textfields, click to each of
them through the list and find it within a couple of minutes ;)

I had meant to include this in the last post, just didn't know if I had
permission to say anything ;)  gSearch is in limited beta right now and
they're (Gskinner and the gang) trying to get it out.  I've used it on
serveral occasions with very large projects like the one mentioned and it
was an absolute God send.