Hi list,

a question that's in my mind since for a little while now :

how can you get event bubbling (cfr. Flex) in Flash?

I have a menu with nested "bullet"-movieclips.
A click on a bullet dispatches an event and my menu does not automatically
forward that event to the listeners on the menu
(sample : http://www.novio.be/downloads/showReel/showReel.zip)

>> What I usually do is add an event handler at the level of the menu and
then
re-dispatch the event in that handler. This is a bit silly indeed, but how
to do better?

Thanks,
Hans.