sorry - i had an off by one error...

On 9/28/06, Merrill, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Check your references to other variables and index values, the way you
have it is by-the-book correct:

var foo:Array = new Array();
foo[0] = {typ:"A", label:"foobar"};
foo[0].typ = "B";
trace(foo[0].typ) //traces "B"

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organization Effectiveness - Technology Solutions