Hi,

I'm learning actionscript programming laguage.

I've a MC containing three instance of a button (name:buttonX) and 3 instances of a MC(name:contentX). When I click over one of this buttons it takes to the frame X.

The problem appear when I click again over some of the buttons. I don't get the contentX reload.

The code is:

stop();
this.headerNavBar.boton1.onRelease = function() {
       gotoAndStop(3);
};
this.headerNavBar.boton2.onRelease = function() {
   gotoAndStop(4);
};
this.headerNavBar.boton3.onRelease = function() {
   gotoAndStop(5);
   trace(_currentframe);
};
this.headerNavBar.boton4.onRelease = function() {
   gotoAndStop(6);
};

very easy, isn't it? xD

Grettings.

--

Bruno Jesus Mendoza Guedes                            _.-,