Alias,

SWF2Video was also used in the cases detailed in these two Devnet articles:

Migrating Flash Projects to Video by Chris Georgenes
www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/flash_to_video.html

Taking Flash Animation to DVD Video (Broken Saints) by Brooke Burgess
www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/flash_dvd_video.html

And I think this book remains the only one of it's kind on the topic:
Flash MX Design for TV and Video by Janet Galore and Todd Kelsey
www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0764536818,descCd-tableOfContents.html
www.wiley.com/legacy/compbooks/galore/index.html

Please post back with details about what ultimately works for you.

hth,

On 10/3/06, Seb L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I used swf2video, which worked really well. Not sure if they've
updated for 8 though, last time i used it on Flash 7.