Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] För Gaia-Tek
Skickat: den 5 oktober 2006 09:26
Till: 'Flashcoders mailing list'
Ämne: RE: [Flashcoders] Creating a SWF to dynamically create SWF';s

Hi Jason,

That was the initial understanding with which I entered the project, now
they don't want to do that because of the server load and bandwidth if 200
learners access the course simultaneously...

They want the learner to download the course in one go (a smaller swf
hopefully), and then work through it at their own speed.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Don