Hi list...

I have a scrollpane component whose content is a movie clip with a
changing height, so the vertical scrollbar appears/hides when necessary.
(vScrollPolicy = auto)

The problem is when the vertical scrollbar appears: the draggable thumb
is drawn too high, overlapping the up button.  Only if I call the event
which draws the vScrollBar twice in a row does the scrollbar thumb
adjust itself to the correct position.  Anyone encounter this problem?
Below is what I'm trying to figure out for preventing this
too-high-thumb, but nothing's working.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

// adjust scrollbar
ui.m.contentPanel.invalidate();
ui.m.contentPanel.vPosition = 0;
ui.m.contentPanel.redraw(true);
ui.m.contentPanel.onEnterFrame = function() {
        ui.m.contentPanel.scrollPosition = 0;
        // also, the line below doesn't seem to work
        ui.m.contentPanel.onEnterFrame = undefined;
};

Thanks,
- Michael M.