On 05/10/06, Mendelsohn, Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Take a look at the Tween class and its various easing methods documented
under the components language reference in the help.

Unless I'm missing something, you don't get any control over the
quantity of bounce there. The only thing it depends on is the distance
travelled. If I want to tween a movieclip quite a long way, but only
want a small bounce effect I can't see how to do that.

IIf I can't find a pre-written easing equation, it's not the end of
the world, I can always just string together a few normal tweens one
after the other to create the same effect. Always nice to do it in one
line if you can though :o)

Jake