On 10/5/06, John Dowdell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you can't see other SWF in that browser, then that's a clue.

Sigh. And here I was wasting my time trying to be polite to you. YES I
could see other SWF's in that browser. Sheesh.

Anyways. Resolution to the problem has been achieved. In stead of hard
coding the flv into the swf, we're passing it in as an argument when
instantiating it from the html. And it works.

There seems to be an issue with directory locations. The flv was
trying to load relative to the swf, NOT the html file. So why this
happens in flash 9 for IE, I don't know, nor do I care any more at
this point. But the incident has been logged for future reference when
we encounter the bug again.

Ammon