What are you trying to do, dan?

2006/10/6, Martin Wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I dont have a simple way to do it but I can point you to some teaching materials
so you can learn how to do it.

http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/users/davidy/teachvision/vision0.html

There are some good descriptions of implementing the hough transform and other
techniques for finding shapes like active contour models.

There might be better resources on the web but I know these as it was the course
I did way back when I was an undergraduate. :)