Hi all,

I'm starting testing Flash content on the PSP and I'm not getting
quite far :( I'm trying to read a really simple XML file, but it seems
it doesn't work properly. Just the quick&dirty code bellow. I've tried
both the "old" method and with the Delegate class, but that the onLoad
method doesn't get fired.

Then, there's a weird thing with the firmware version. If I browse to
Settings > System Settings I see System Software Version 2.81.
However, if I browse to Game > PSP Update it displays that the version
is 2.60. Is that correct?

And last, I've searched the list archives and I've found the link
bellow, but it doesn't work. Anyone has a copy or know where can I get
the application? Just to see something working on the PSP ¬¬

http://jdgiotta.googlepages.com/PSPReader.zip

Thanks a lot,

Juan

-------------------------

function init(){

        _root.field.text = "step 2";

        myXML = new XML();
        myXML.owner = this;
        myXML.onLoad = function(success){
                this.owner.parseLoadedXML(success);
        }

        myXML.load("test.xml");

}

function parseLoadedXML(success){

        _root.field.text = ">>> " + myXML.toString() + " -- " + success;

}

_root.field.text = "loading....";

init();
stop();