Hello :)

if you use Macromedia's V2 components, the Button component don't have over
and out event .... you must override the class and add your custom events.

EKA+ :)

2006/10/14, dnk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi there - this is probably a simple question, but...

I have been using addEventListener with button components:

this._targetMc.btn.addEventListener("click", MyDelegate.create(this,
onHit));

Then the onHit function deals with it.

Now I need some rollover & rollout functions.

So I wrote those, and then tried adding the event with:

this._targetMc.btn.addEventListener("rollOver", MyDelegate.create(this,
onRollOvr);
this._targetMc.btn.addEventListener("rollOut", MyDelegate.create(this,
onRollOut);

Yet nothing is called - what am I missing?

Not sure if it matters, these actions are within an AS2 class.

Thanks in advance!