Hi Ray,
 I know what intrinsics are, what they're _supposed_ to be for, and
what they're actually used for. :-)

 It's a matter of personal preference. I don't use them because, as I
said earlier, I can do things in other ways. For the purpose I was
talking about - seperating code into different .swf files - I'd rather
come up with a design that uses interfaces, since interfaces are a
part of the language. So far I've had no need for intrinsics. I'm sure
if I came up with a need for them, I'd use them. :-)

Ian