Yeah, looks that way.

I had to call Macromedia over MX 2004, does not look to be an issues
with Studio 8.

Although, with Adobe in control, the future authentication scheme is
sure to be "involved."

On 10/16/06, Ramses Moreno [cuatromedios] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/9/06, John Dowdell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But to
> be sure, you can just choose the "Transfer this License" item from the
> Help menu, which will tell the server that you've removed the old
> installation.

That is just for MX2004 isnt it? in Studio 8 you dont have that menu item.

--
Todo el futbol mexicano en
http://www.espaciofutbol.com.mx/

count_schemula