-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David
Buff
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 11:33 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] >> find same label

Hi

I'll do something like this.

First create a empty array. Then loop into your ComboBox like I show you

before. Each step of the loop, test if the value is allready in the
array.
There is no method of array class to do that, but you can cast the array
as
string and use the method indexOf of the string class, something like
this:

if (myArray.toString().indexOf(myValue)==-1) { ...

-1 means that the value is not in the string, then it's the first
occurence
of this value. So push the value into the array for futur test and push
also
this value into your second ComboBox.

If the value appears again, indexOf will return a positiv or 0 number,
then
it's not pushed into your second ComboBox.

David Buff