Hi Dave-

I've tried twice to get off the list, and for some reason keep getting emails. The address I'm trying to use is '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'. The list is great, but it's just too much email for me to handle at this point in my life. If you can help get me off it, I'd be grateful!

Thanks,
Arlo

Arlo C. Jamrog | Design & Technical | KNIā„¢ | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.kurtnoble.com