From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
g.wygonik
Sent: dinsdag 24 oktober 2006 16:33
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Using Flash to Control Windows Media Player

Ah yes - the power of old links... :-\

Here are current locations of those links, and hopefully will stay for
some time (the old ones were on a local server that died and these are
now on a hosting company server that hopefully won't die)

controlling a video:

http://artificialcolors.com/experiments/page_video1.html

note that this is a really old example. These days, with there being a
WMP implimentation that works in Firefox, as well as the
ExternalInterface API, you might be able to get this running in other
browsers.

second, here's the OLD experiments page:

http://artificialcolors.com/experiments/page_experiments_1.html

the SMIL file lip-syncing experiment is in there. It worked fine but is,
again, really old. You can probably come up with some better solutions
these days.

hth
g.

--