Lol ok, checking your links, it seems Dimitrios posted his problems on his
game performance back then when he had the issues, and most of whom have
responded now, responded back then as well, myself included.

The same conclusion though, as long as you clean up your references to
delegates, which means no object.addListener ("click", Delegate.create(....))
constructions, you'd be fine and there is no need to get all paranoid:).

cheers
JC