I'm seeing a weird problem with local connection on a mac.  if the swf's are
using the Mozilla plugin, they can communicate, but if either of them are
using the debug or stand alone player then it no worky.

I have Xray running in SWHX, and it's able to communicate with a website
with the xray connector. However, it cannot communicate with a swf loaded in
Flash IDE or in a stand alone player.  Likewise, if I run the Xray.swf in a
standalone player, it cannot communicate via local connection with any swf.

Is this a known issue on the mac?

--
[  JPG  ]