you cannot save voice/audio recording to a physical location unless
you are running Flash Media Server.

On 10/25/06, Prashant Patil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I tried using Microphone class to detect Microphone on my machine and it
even worked as described in Help document.

But the real concern is to save that voice/Audio on local machine,

I could not store the stream even during runtime.

Will I be able to do it using only flash? Or I will have to use FMS
(Flash Media Server)?

Warm regards,

Prashant Patil

MM Programmer,