Scott Morgan wrote:
It is a bug, here is a write up on my blog about it.
http://blog.scottgmorgan.com/php/default.php?topicID=170&contentID=739&r
owID=114

In case this is "Do browsers have different levels of support for piping plugin content to their internal compositing engines?" then yes, they do. We've seen keyinput differences, printing differences, accessibility differences, lots of stuff you wouldn't expect. You mention streaming/preloading.

The plugin works the same, but the way the browser enables input and output with the plugin has historically varied among browsers. And unfortunately, the different browsermakers don't really document how they differ, even in such browser basics as CSS, much less advanced plugin-related stuff like LiveConnect/ExternalInterface or WMODE compositing.

The more we rely on the browser, the more handling of browser differences we must negotiate.

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd