Hi,

I'm trying to stream videos off an FMS account with Influxis!
Since I'm new at this I was looking for some tutorials and came across this
one: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/video_player.html. I just need
to integrate this into my application which plays local and progressive video
just fine. But I can't get any of the videos to stream?! I tried using
everything as is in the tutorials but it still doesn't work! I followed
everything step by step and it all seems to be alright.
I've created the application folders, etc. and put in all the necessary files
in the correct place. The thumbnails show up  but the video doesn't play when I
click on the thumbnails. I'm slammed...can some one help me out and tell me
where I'm going wrong!?!?! The test page is here:
http://www.bruzed.com/rtmptest/VideoSource2.html.

Thanks in advance!
Bruce.