Try
Control > Delete ASO Files, or
Control > Delete ASO Files and Test Movie

Joseph Balderson, Flash Platform Developer
http://www.joeflash.ca | 416-768-0987
Writing partner, Community MX | http://www.communitymx.com
Consultant, New Toronto Group | http://www.newyyz.com

Adrian Park wrote:
Hi - I'm really hoping someone can help as I'm tearing my hair out here.

Clip A - my production master clip which loads...
Clip B - a module of a site I'm building

Everything works fine in the Flash IDE but running on the standalone player, Clip B doesn't seem to see Singleton instances created in Clip A and neither
does it see variable references stored on _global in Clip A (these
references created for testing).

To test this I created...
Clip C - a vastly simplified version of Clip A
Clip D - a vastly simplified version of Clip B

It all works fine in Flash and in the standalone player (i.e. Singletons
work in Clip D as expected and _global references are truly global).

Puzzled, I rename Clip D to the identical name as Clip B and update the
reference in Clip C so it loads the renamed clip. It stops working! To
reiterate, NOTHING other than the filename of Clip D has changed.

I then copy Clip D and the renamed Clip C to another machine and it works!

Anyone have any idea what is going on?

Many thanks in advance
Adrian