Hey Hans, are you talking about a situation where ClipA would still be
running but you might introduce a new ClipB at runtime?

IE: like, if you had a multiplayer game running, and you updated one of the
avatar's swf's - you want that new SWF's code to be loaded and used without
restarting the app for everyone

is that what you're talking about?