I have a component that has a couple Macromedia UI components used inside of
it. I have found that if I add my event listeners inside of createChildren
after I have added the UI components the events are not added. I have also
tried to add the events inside of the draw method. In order to get the
events to work properly I have to add them into my onLoad() method. However
this makes it so when I load the component I do not get an accurate onLoad
event from the component as the event handlers have yet to be registered. Is
there someplace that I am missing that I should be placing all of my event
registration in anything that extends UIComponent?

Thanks;

Wade Arnold