Same here. Can't imagine to develop without testing anymore. Test
while you code, not afterwards. It let's you design your objects in a
transparent way.

Regards
Michael

On 11/8/06, Steven Sacks | BLITZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Something else I recommend is have somebody who is in charge of
integration and they make sure that everyone who hands them code
thoroughly tests it first.  This is how I write my apps when it's just
me, as well, and as a result my code is pretty much bug-free.  If their
code can't be tested independently, then they're not writing it
correctly.

Any class or component should be able to run bug-free on its own outside
the realms of the rest of the application before integration.  It
doesn't need to be so dynamic that it will accept anything.  Build it
against the data model it expects from the app, just feed it fake data
(and bad data) to ensure it's working correctly and handles exceptions
well.  If not, then it needs to be fixed before it gets integrated.

http://www.asunit.com/

AS Unit can be really helpful in this regard.

Good luck!