Aerin,

I know it's miles distant from Brisbane, but did you see this on Flashcoders?

Miles

We are looking for a Senior Flash Developer / Interaction Designer
for our Melbourne Office.

Join our expanding, vibrant and innovative team in creating award
winning web solutions for Australia's leading brands and businesses.
Our culture is positive and productive, with highly passionate and
experienced strategists, developers and designers working together to
create memorable, powerful and relevant web applications and user
experiences.

Responsibilities include leading the flash team in a technical and
creative role, working closely alongside the design and tech teams to
best utilize flash in all of DTDesign's projects. You will be working
in a small team and with the opportunity to make a real contribution.

Technical Requirements:
- At least 2 years Flash Development experience in a commercial
environment
- Excellent ActionScript 2.0 / Flash 8 / OOP
- Experience with XML data integration
- Demonstrated ability to write clean, well documented code
- Confidence in working with and extending code written by other
developers
- Experience in other aspects of web design and development (design/ HTML/CSS/JavaScript)

Personal Requirements:
- Confidence in taking a management and advisory role in the Flash
and Creative teams
- Ability to mentor one or more junior flash developers, and to
liaise with and direct freelancers

Only applicants who have the right to work in Australia and meet the
selection criteria outlined above need apply.

Please send a PDF resume and relevant links to [EMAIL PROTECTED]