Hi list...

How can you access embedded cue points WITHOUT using the FLV playback
component?  I'm just using the plain video object on the stage.

When the FLV is loaded, I am trying to get cue point info like so:

ns.onMetaData = function(infoObject:Object):Void  {
        for (var i in infoObject) {
                trace(i + "  " + infoObject[i]);
        }
};

But, I get something like the following, which returns wrong data for
cue points:

canSeekToEnd  true
cuePoints
undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,un
defined
audiocodecid  2
audiodelay  0.038
audiodatarate  128