-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of André
Hedetoft
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 3:45 AM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] Is it possible to expand work area in flash?

Thank you for all your answers!

Nick I don't need a bigger stage area to work on, I just need a bigger
work area. Any tips for me?

JC, Thanks! I'm going to try that.

But I still have a hard time learning that there is such a silly
limitation in flash.
Is there really no way to just make the work area bigger?

Rock on!

Best regards

André Hedetoft
Geek Movie Director
Join my Fan Club so that I get to make my next movie over at
http://www.andrehedetoft.com

This e-mail and its attachments are intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) and may contain privileged, confidential or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, displaying, copying, or
use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete and
destroy any record of this message. Thank you.