My Mac monitor started pulsating randomly in different areas. It was a
problem with the monitor not Flash. It gave me migraines and little kids had
seizures. -Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Catherine
Eng
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 1:24 PM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] new inquiry - pulsating drop shadows in mac os

Hi - I just signed up to this list - I have a new inquiry...

Has anyone experienced "pulsating" drop shadows on flash movies when
embedded into an html page? It only appears on mac osx. Is there a
parameter I might set in the embed code to keep this from happening?

Or possibly a different way of creating the drop shadow in flash?

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Catherine
--
Catherine Eng
Online Media Director

ph: 858-677-6743
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Laufer Media, Inc.
6430 Sunset Boulevard, Suite 700
Hollywood, CA 90028

Laufer Media, Inc. is the parent company of Bop and Tiger Beat Magazines.