-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephen
Ford
Sent: dinsdag 14 november 2006 0:33
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] Text Field Manipulation/Effect ...

Hello,

I'm working on a small interactive with a text manipulation/effect.

There is a clip on stage that the user drags from right to left, and as
they drag, a text field appears on screen (by scaling from a width of 0
to 100% - effectively stretching out to full width) following the
dragging clip.

Here is a link
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=swf&file=728x90.swf

So what I now need to do is have all the letters at full scale and piled
on top of each other to begin with, then just drag them out into a full
sentence (not just having the whole sentence as one clip that scales
according to the position of the drag clip - as it currently does).

Anyone seen any source that does a similar thing to this.

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com