Oi!

I have built a mp3 player using xml to give me all of my links to
files, data, etc...
The data loads into a datgrid.
One of the requirements I needed to meet was to be able use a url
query-string to directly link to a mp3 to play on load: exampe:

http://mysite/audio.php?titleid=10&trackid=71

This works fine. But I also need to hilite the correct row in the
datagrid when I use the query-string when the swf loads. Here's what
I'm using:

songList_lb.selectedIndex = myTrack_Pos;
songList_lb.dispatchEvent({type:"change", target:songList_lb});

It seems like selectedIndex will only work if the user has already
clicked on the datagrid. But I want a row to be selected when the swf
loads before the user has had a chance to select anything...

I hope I am making sense. Thanks.

--
Carl Welch
http://www.carlwelch.com