Hi.

Does anyone know of any good, clearly written and thorough guides for
building Flash for distribution on the PSP (Playstation Portable)?
Preferably with example .fla files that I can poke around with.

(This is just for my own abusement, as I just got a PSP, rather than
anything work related.)

Thank you. :)

- - - - - - - - -
-[andrew murphy]-
flash developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

delvinia interactive inc.
214 king street west, suite 214
toronto canada M5H 3S6
voice 416.364.1455 ext. 232
cell 416.820.8723
fax 416.364.9830
www.delvinia.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email message may contain privileged or confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient or received this communication by error,
please notify the sender and delete the message without copying or
disclosing it.

AVIS DE CONFIDENTIALITÉ
Ce message peut contenir de l'information légalement privilégiée ou
confidentielle. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire ou croyez avoir reçu par
erreur ce message, nous vous saurions gré d'en aviser l'émetteur et d'en
détruire le contenu sans le communiquer a d'autres ou le reproduire.