Look into the possibilities of using xml with Excel (by either saving the
file as xml or exporting sheets/ranges as xml).

This can then be used as the data source for Flash.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of nik crosina
Sent: 22 November 2006 15:56
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] connecting excel spread sheet to Flash

Hi guys,

For a flexible sales presenter we need to connect a spread sheet
(excel) to Flash and selectively display the content of various cells of it.

The spreadsheets themselves will be designed to be printable versions of the
corresponding screens in Flash.

Is this possible, or are we barking up the wrong ttree so to speak?

Thanks for your help!!

--
Nik C

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com