All of the class templates are stored in the flash configuration folder for
each version of flash.  In windows, the config folder is
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application
Data\Macromedia\<flash version>\en\Configuration\

The class files are located in the gskinner\templates\classes\ directory

You can also specify a template file to use in the panel preferences.  There
are details in the bundled documentation on setting up custom templates.

Regards,
Lanny McNie
// gskinner.com