I'm receiving the same messages!

Odie

On Nov 29, 2006, at 8:42 AM, Dave Watts wrote:

I keep trying to send an email to flashcoders, and I can't
seem to figure out what's wrong.  I just keep getting an
email back saying there's prohibited content in my email
message... I'll be sending emails out with keywords to
hopefully pinpoint what it's talking about..

It looks like your messages are getting through, but just to let you know, there's no Symantec message filtering on this end, so it's likely a problem
with your personal machine or with your network mail system.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/