I see it in IE all the time.  If you ever look at MSNBC.com's image
galleries, the Flash buttons do this quite often, even with Flash 9.  I
have never found a workaround.  It's an extremely annoying bug.  I've
tried some of Grant Skinner's suggestions from his blog with limited
success.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organizational Effectiveness