If you have wmode value of transparent or sometimes opaque will cause the
hitareas to be offset, potentially outside of the clickable flash area. Only
time I've had a problem anyway.

On 11/28/06, Firstpixel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anyone ever had problems with firefox 1.5 and hitarea buttons?

seems the initial hitareas are fixed on the browser when I scroll the
page, and I can't reach the initial "off page" button's hitarea.

Gil Beyruth
Criação e Desenv. Flash
{FP}Firstpixel.com

Lyndon

"If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another chance."