From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent:   Monday, December 04, 2006 3:07 PM
To:     Flashcoders mailing list
Subject:        Re: [Flashcoders] remote accessing flv

Chances are you are running into a security policy issue, attempting to
stream a video from a domain that doesn't have a cross domain policy file:

A crossdomain xml file is a file placed within the root of a domain to
allow flash to access assets(flash,images,audio,video,web services) on
that domain from another domain. Unlike HTML, which allows direct
linking from any domain to any other domain, flash has a very strict
security policy to prevent leeching, spoofing, or malicious usage.

Save and customize the crossdomain.xml file below, and place it in the
*root* of your domain that the flash is connecting /to/.

<  <cross-domain-policy>
  <allow-access-from domain="*.domain.com" />
  </cross-domain-policy>