-----Original Message-----

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sean Scott

Sent: 05 December 2006 15:09

Subject: [Flashcoders] On2 FLV to Quicktime or any other movie format

I've been able to convert FLVs in the past using FFMPEG a great little

tool on the mac.  However with on2 codec FLVs I have not been able to

convert them to quicktime or Movs.

Has anyone successfully converted on2 FLVs back to quicktime or AVI or

anything really.

Thanks,

Sean Scott