Hi All,

Just a suggestion, but perhaps people posting new threads could do so using a "new" email rather than a reply to an old thread and changing the subject.

I don't know about you, but for me replying to an old thread and changing the subject results in broken message threading when I'm reading through the list. Message threading works on email id's, not on subject contents, so you end up with several totally different topics grouped into the same thread the way we're currently going.

Just click the flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com link at the bottom of an email instead of the reply button.

(Don't meant to piss anyone off, just thought it might be helpful :))

Cheers,

Sam