My projector won't go fullscreen on all macs. It works on some, and not on others.

I think it works on machines with version 9 installed. I don't know why that would affect it since it is "stand-alone".

I've searched all the forums and found someone having the problem just a few months ago, but no answers to the problem.

Anyone know how to resolve this?

To clarify, fscommand("fullscreen","true"); is not working on some macs. Works on mine with Flash Player 9 installed.

-b