Could you post the contents of your crossdomain.xml file?

-Scott

On 12/11/06, Mike Dunlop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, I am pulling my hair out on this. I am trying to develop flash
locally and want to talk to remote php scripts. I have added a
crossdomain.xml file to the remote server in question as well as the
following to my local flash file in frame 1

System.security.allowDomain("*");

Whenever using loadVars i get "Error opening URL"... I understand
generally how sandbox/security works but i can't get this to work

Here's my loadVars code:

var exhibit_vars:LoadVars = new LoadVars();
exhibit_vars.onLoad = function (success) {
         if(success)
         trace(this.toString());
         else
         trace("vars failed to load!");