                return null;

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael
Appenzellar
Sent: dinsdag 12 december 2006 16:11
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] cuepoint/flvplayback question

Cuepoint question:
I have cuepoints working but they act strange if you move the video seekbar
around....the video shows the wrong cuepoint until the video hits the next
cuepoint....any way to have the cuepoint follow the seekbar position?

flvplayback question:
I have 2 videos....I can show the first one and then show the 2nd one fine,
but I don't want to show any player controls, specifically the seekbar
during the first video...I have tried just putting a graphic over the
controls but that didn't work as expected.

Michael Appenzellar
Sr. Web Applications Developer

Mirame Interactive

http://www.mirameinteractive.com