As I can guess, they probably can have some other (dynamic) texts there, but
haven't embedded fonts, so we can't read it on our non-spanish machines ;-)

Ah, now I get it. I noticed that the mouse cursor turned into the text
cursor thing and had thought it was because of a textfield under the
video.

Since I switched to Linux I noticed that many assume certain fonts to
just be installed. You can't do that. Check if it really is on the
client, if not, load it dynamically. Some users will not even see
there is some text otherwise.

Mark