heh, yeah i just use 'pc' because it's easier to type, and the meaning
comes across the same.  anyway, i haven't used flashdevelop on the pc.
maybe once I pick up an intel mac, i could check it out with
parallels or something.

On 12/20/06, Merrill, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>(even so mac textmate > pc sepy).

Sorry to go a little off-topic for this thread, but what about Textmate
vs. Flashdevelop on Windows ("pc" - that term is a bit oldskool IMO) ?
For free editors, I haven't found one better than Flashdevelop.  I used
Sepy, Eclipse and SciTe Flash previously and have found not much beats
FlashDevelop for Actionscript coding.  Although, FlashDevelop has it's
own problems - ease of changing user preferences is one thing that comes
to mind.  But the code completion, even for your own custom classes,
rocks.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organizational Effectiveness